Thursday, February 11, 2010

Angela B. of Okemos

Six years ago, I nearly died while pregnant for our daughter. After losing 30 pounds in my first trimester, I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. Too weak to even walk, the man God blessed me with , Mike, bathed meand nutured me back to health. We named her Isabelle Grace. Her name means "Devoted to God," and "God's blessing. Three years later, I was diagnosed with also having Rheumetoid Arthritis. There are times when the disease disfigures my body and the pain keeps me from moving. Mike, the love of my life, has cared for my sick body time and time again. He makes sure I take my medicine, brings me to the doctor, and has sat by my bedside in the hospital more times than I can count. Overall, this man is so devoted to me, our daughter, our family, and the Lord our God, that he continuously sacrifices and keeps me going. Each night I pray the Lord will show me His Will...Mike and I were high school sweethearts, and ten years later and a kindergartener stronger, we are still very much in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment