Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stacey of Port Austin

My husband, Issac, is the love of my life for more reasons than I can count...I discover more reasons every day. He is loving and forgiving even when I am not. He is an amazing father who loves to play and laugh with our three children, yet still knows when to be a parent and not just a friend. He treats me as if I am the most special woman in the world and loves me unconditionally. Perhaps the biggest reason that he is the love of my life, though, is his heart for God. He is an amazing prayer warrior and worship leader. He holds me accountable and pushes me toward a growing relationship with God all the time. He did not grow up in a church, like I did, but he has embraced the faith and the love of Christ wholeheartedly and shares it with the world

No comments:

Post a Comment