Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shawn of Dimondale

Justin is patient, Justin is kind. Justin does not envy, Justin does not boast, Justin is not proud. Justin is not rude, he is not self-seeking, he is not easily angered, he keeps no record of wrongs. Justin does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Justin always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Justin and I will never fails.

Have you figured out my husband's name yet? I'm lucky enough to be married to the man that God specially designed for me. He has far exceeded my dreams as a husband, and is the best father to our 21 month old son (and the one on the way!!) He and I truly love each other unconditionally, but we are not perfect....that's why we need to attend this event and receive the Fireproof(great movie by the way!!) kit. We would share this kit with our friends who would introduced us to the movie!!

Thanks for your time and consideration!

I wish you a blessed and warm and fuzzy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment