Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Letticia of Holt

I just love him to pieces...more than the day we met. We love each other through it all. July marks 10 years for us. We split our sorrows and double our joys. Since we got married we have had a weekly date night that we use to celebrate our love. Nothing fancy but we stay in and spend time together. A time to connect and put the things of the week aside. With three kids under 5 and one on the way, we find creative ways to show our love. He is my best friend and I would not change ANYTHING about our love and marriage. I love him for who God created him to be. He IS the love of my life. Thank you Jesus for the gift of my husband. This is not for a win, but just to take the opportunity to share my story and let others know true love does really exist! I love talking about my he husband! He is a wonderful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment