Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lisa K. of Flint

My husband Jason is the love of my life because of all the amazing things he does for me, because he is a GREAT dad to our daughter Claire, and because he is an awesome man of God. He takes care of so many morning things for me, making my coffee, my breakfast, packing my lunch, and starting my car so that I have time to read my Bible in the morning, do my morning stretches, and feed the baby. He loves our little 10 month old with all his heart, loves to give her baths, read to her, and stay home with her on Mondays (his day off) to play, rock, and hold her. He is a servant of Jesus Christ and has a heart to serve the people in our area. I love to see his brain going and his ideas flowing! I love to see him interact with and love the people around him, and I love how he loves me and Claire and takes care of us in so many different, wonderful ways. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment