Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Debra D. of Evart

My husband Mark is still the love of my life after 26 years together. He is thoughtful,sweet,generous beyond measure ,helps all those in need. He reflects the light of Christs Love so Beautifully. After losing my mother as a "tween" ,he was Jesus with skin for me. After Losing my dad to Brain Cancer 3 years ago,he was there in every way for me. He always knew what I needed ,when I needed it. He makes me smile like no one else can! He is Gods Greatest Earthly Treasure ! I could not have chosen a better father for our children.After almost losing him in an accident where he was hit by a tree he was cutting down, I realized that I couldnt live without the love of my life. After reconstructive surgeries and wiring his jaw shut,watching him be so strong ,revealed to me again,why I love him so much. We take so much for granted in this life. Each day is truly a gift from God. Mark is adored by all who know him. Im blessed beyond measure by my husband.He not only expresses his love by his words but through his actions. I praise the Lord every day for the angel he sent me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment