Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Becky W. of Grand Blanc

My husband and I have only been married for 6 months but we've been together for almost 4 years. There are so many things I love about him! He is very loving, sensitive, kind, talented, giving, funny, respectful, a good leader, but most of all he is a WONDERFUL man of God. Throughout our whole relationship he has always but God first and has done everything in his power to push me toward God rather than distract me away from Him. He has shown me how to better live a godly lifestyle and has always done everything he could to help me know the Lord more intimately. One thing that I really respect about him is that during our courtship he never took advantage of me but instead tried to keep our focus on God....our relationship is not just the two of us but the three of us (him, me and God). Now, my husband is an amazing associate pastor of our church and we serve in ministry together has worship leaders. Being in ministry together has its challenges but Josh has done an amazing job of making sure that the stress that can come with ministry doesn't effect our marriage in a negative way. I love my husband so much and feel very blessed and honored that the Lord has put him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment